Stephens offers lockout services for Auto, Home, Business, Office, Storage, Mail Box, File Cabinet, Camper, Crawl Space, Window Locks, Display Counter... Let us know how we can help.
ID, Proof of Ownership or Residency Required.
Locked doors are considered the first line of defense against intrution. Solid security hardware provides superior protection and deters the thought of un-welcome entry by people looking for easy access. Protect your property, yourself and those you care about with reliable security hardware that makes, would be, intruders try elsewhere
Locked out, restructuring staff, in need of key control, maintenance or repair? Our business is securing yours...
Lost keys replaced, Locks re-keyed, installed, repaired/replaced, master-keyed, Emergency egress hardware installation, Lockouts, Site vulnerability evaluation, New construction planning & inicial installation.
Regularly maintained hardware offers maximum service life with minimal operational interruption. Early detection of potential malfunctions will help eliminate the need of emergency efforts if hardware fails. Contact us at first indication of operational error to better ensure the reliability and service life of your security hardware.
● Car/Truck Unlocking
● Building Keys Duplicated
● Lost Building Keys Replaced
● Lockout - This service provides owners and qualified employees, occupants and residents entry to structures and vehicles with normally opperating mechanical locks systems by non-destructive means when keys are unavailable.
● Malfunctioning Lockout - This service involves granting entry to structures for qualified individuals when lock normal lock opperation is mechanically at fault. May require site audit prior to quote. Service activation fee credited towards total if service is rendered.
● Lock Re-key - This service involves re-pinning existing locks to opperate with a new key bitting. Formerly operating keys will no longer do so. 2 new keys are provided per service call. Extra keys are available.
● Lock Installation - This service involves installing a lock or lock system where no lock has been previosly installed that requires Cuts, Crossbores, Latchbores, Morticeing and/or inletting for new hardware to be fitted. Detailed descriptions of door and door casing/jam material is required as well as realestate measurements to assure proper fit and finish. This service usually requires site audit prior to quote. Service fee credited towards total when service is rendered.
● Lock Replacement - This service involves replacement of an already existing lock with a simular lock in pre-existing crossbores or mortice. Detailed description of pre-existing harware is necessary to determine replacements proper fit and finish.
● Lock Repair - When adjustments or part replacement can resolve an already existing locks malfunction to assure a smooth operation. This service may require site audit priority to quote. Service activation fee credited towards total when services rendered. Replacement parts ordered will require deposit.
● Master-Keying - This sevice involves pinning locks in a manner that allows a senior level or levels of admittance through key control.
● Site Vulnerability Evaluation - Involves evaluation of Mechanical lock hardware vulnerability.
Copyright © 2018 STEPHENS LOCKSMITH SERVICE RALEIGH NC. - NCLL#1271 -